Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Starting over yet again...

So my name is Jaime, I have just turned 26 and I decided this was going to be the year I lost that "extra" weight that I have been kidding myself into thinking I haven't been putting on for years. When I really think about it I haven't been comfortable within my own skin for a long time. I have been covering up the extra bulges with clothes and jewellery for way too long.
I have tried eating healthy, I have tried diets yet I feel like everytime I have tried I have never succeeded. I have just put that weight back on again.
Almost a year ago I had to get my gall bladder removed and since then I have suffered huge digestional problems. I can no longer eat fatty, sugary foods, and dairy yet the weight hasn't come off.
In January this year I joined Weight Watchers and I have since lost 6.1kg. I originally weighed 80kg and I want to get to 65kg. I think I was 20 the last time I weighed that little. I am currently 73.9kg and I feel like I have hit a plateau. That is why I have started this blog to hlelp me get push through and get to my goal and to get me into exercise. I hope through this blog and your support I can, no I will get there!
I am over not having clothes fit properly and not being able to wear nice clothes, this is my journey, I hope you enjoy it.
I will include recipes and diet and exercise information which I hope will help more people and inspire people in the same boat as me.
Jaime x

2 comments:

  1. I say good for you and no better way for you to maintain momentum than write about it. I did the same and made changes 2 years ago and took it slowly but it's stayed off and I feel better than ever. Slow, steady, honest and committed is my best advice.I actually enjoy good food and pushing myself in exercise now. I look forward to reading how you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Jaime, can't believe i didn't about your new blog!
    about to start ready from start to finish... amazing idea and definitely desperate for some inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...