Friday, April 8, 2011

So I fell off the bandwagon...

This past week I have a confession to make... I have been a bad, bad girl. I don't know how it all happened, actually I know how I just don't know why and why I let it get to this point. On Saturday after my weigh in last week I went to a house warming party and there we had chicken kebabs which ok not that great but there was a huge tub of smarties and chocolate freckles which unfortunately I have to say had my name on it and I had at least 2 handfulls, big ones too. God It is hard to even type this out to everyone, to admit it... but that isn't all! I also downed 2 bottles of wine... on Thursday night I hosted a dinner party for my girlfriends which included cheeses, another bottle of wine, strawberries dipped in chocolate plus my massaman curry (I did do a healthy version though) and THEN last night we had a big work function and I drank again... urgh... I am not a big drinker I don't know what has happened to me...

I didn't go to my weigh in this morning, I was hungover, feeling like shit and I was quite frankly ashamed... I know I probably should have gone, I will go back this week. It is time to get back on the horse. It is always hard, but by making this confession to you that it will help me back on my path to losing weight. 

Do you ever feel the same? It's not an easy road that's for sure...

Jaime xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Jamie. I think this happens to everyone who is trying to get healthy, and I can so relate to that feeling of shame that you talk about. I always like to think that you can still get back on the wagon at any time though, and I'm sure you'll have a better week next week :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...