Sunday, August 21, 2011

Today I am going to try... Pole Dancing!

In my bid to make sure I continue to get fitter and not bored of exercise I have enrolled in a Pole Dancing course. This really sort of came out of the blue actually as I was talking to my beautician who has the most amazing figure and she was saying how she does it and LOVES it and there is a studio not far from where I live. I always thought the idea of learning how to fling myself upside down and all over the place was something that someone as uncoordinated like me is just not meant to do. You know what? I think that is why I want to try this, I know it will be hard, I know I will be covered head to toe in bruises, but it will use every muscle in my body, I know these days I am stronger then I probably have ever been and feel that I am ready to tackle this challenge. I have brough my best friend along with me to give it a go, to be honest I think we will spend the first few classes just laughing at each other trying to fling ourselves around this pole. 
The great thing about this class is that there will be only 5 of us, I expected there to be like 15 or 20 gorgeous girls in my class, which would be so intimidating, 5 I can handle. 

I will keep you posted how I go...

Jaime 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...