Sunday, August 7, 2011

Peek inside my grocery trolley

I thought this Monday morning I would let you peep inside what my weekly food shop looks like. This is for myself and my boyfriend for a whole week. 

In my stash you can find...
-Free range chicken breasts
-Atlantic Salmon 
-Pork Fillets
-Organic produce when available so there was some cauliflower and some others
-Asian veggies 
-Apples and oranges for snacks
-Low Fat cottage cheese
-Free range eggs
-Limes 
-Avocado
-Frozen berries 
-Goats cheese (great to sprinkle on my healthy pizzas)
-Wholemeal pitta bread

And much more... I think the state of your shopping trolley really shows your diet, so next time you do your weekly shop, have a look and see just how much processed food and artificial ingredients you really have. 

 Jaime 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...